North York, Ontario

Dr A.Morgan is very moody, and yells a lot!

He is hard to work with as he is always complaining, yelling, and down right disrespectful to you! The manager is also very moody, and plays favourites. They work together to cut hours if they do not like you. No one wants to work with either of these two.

If you can get rid of that doctor, that manager, and get someone in that actually appreciates the staff, then it would be a better place to work. Thank God I left in time!

It was getting more unbearable every week.

Had an Experience with Pain Clinic?

Comments

ex_patient

Horrible Doctor!I would recommend everyone to stay away from him.

All you do is waste time and money on him.

He prescribes you useless medications with serious side effects.His staff is rude and unprofessional.

LadyBug

This guy is a World Time Crook.He works together with Louise Talbot or Louise Proulx.

Google her name and you will find out who she is.

Together they are scamming people and stealing lots of $$$$.Be aware when you see his name anywhere!

Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative -  CRAZY TIME ALERT! Don Karl Juravin advises his "customers" that GOD directed them to him to "lead" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Now the whole Roca Labs / Gastric Bypass Alternative and Don Karl Juravin story takes a bizzare twist. Shocked? I am not. Now Don Karl Juravin is putting in writing..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Surgery Results Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Brighter image lab STOLE $2,396 what the OWNER did to me next was even worse Brighter Image Lab "...I purchased both bottom and top arches from BRIGHTER IMAGE LAP - PRESS ON VENEERS..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more